Montag, 22. Juli 2013

Good bye Fiji

Fiji is well worth another visit! I really liked this country and it`s people! Lots of more places to go and see.
It is really beautiful, clean and well developed and easy to travel.
Especially the mountains and the people in the villages have touched my heart, more than the beaches.


Traumwetter in Suva



I visited the childrens/ orphanage house St Christopher's in Suva, where Sr. Kalo from Tonga is one of the 3 nuns who run it. 27 children live there. I hope to be able to fundraise for them when I will be back home.


 Zumba is totally in in Suva!

 Beach house

 Aua, hab gedacht er fallt mir ab, aber es wird schon wieder. Penicillin sei dank.


entspannter als ich!




Mit Ernesto im Garden of the sleeping giant




letzter sunset auf der Libertee



 

mit nettem Besuch Steve aus Jersey (Channel island), seit 3 Jahren mitsamt Ehefrau am Boot unterwegs.



 
After some days of rain and a nice stopover in www.fijibeachhouse.com  I spent and spend my last nights with Ernesto on the boat again and close to Nadi in a last hostel.
I will be leaving the island(s) on wednesday. I will spend 3 days in Santa Monica, California, and fly to Quito, Ecuador on next Sunday. There I will be travelling with my swiss friend Ariane for 4 weeks to Peru, until Huaraz, and after meet Anna in Lima on 5th of september.
I cannot believe how fast the time flies by. only 3 countries and 3 months left. It will be autumn soon...

I am looking forward to seeing the mountains soon, to have fresh clean air, and to travel with my friend Ariane from Switzerland. I enjoyed travelling alone most of the time, but there are also some "dead times" when the day can really be loooong... like today and tomorrow.

hope you read me soon again from Southamerica!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen