Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

Fiji 3: island of Ovalau, town of Levuka

before getting on the island, I had to wait again> 6 hours in the middle of nowhere (Natovi)



 I went for  hike to the pineapple plantations



and met a nice family! Sisilia and her husband, they have 8 children and a farm and live in a mini shed made of but have a big heart!



 and the police took care of my bags while i was walking...


in Harmony to Levuka...

Levuka was the first capital of Fiji in the 19th century
it was recently declared World Cultural Heritage, but I would rather say it is national histtoric heritage. compared to Graz it is nothing of cultural relevance, but for Fiji it is important piece of colonial history and architecture.
I had only on day there, but that one was nice and intense.










first night: in







second guesthouse> Silana Eco Lodge, with Sala and Boxer. nice!!










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen